AP Innovation society was established with the sole objective of creating home grown entrepreneurs through Innovations. With a robust infrastructure of 4 Technology Business Incubators and 1 Technology Business Accelerator across the State of Andhra Pradesh, it provides a platform for budding entrepreneurs in scaling up their businesses. For Startups and Entrepreneurs, services consist of Mentorship support, provision of Co-Working spaces, Accounting as well as help with IP rights, Patent filing.
AP Innovation Society formed strategic partnerships with the best institutions to provide world-class facilities in collaboration with an esteemed list of strategic partners such as NASSCOM, Gastrotope, Govin Capital, FICCI, IC2 Institute of technology (University of Texas, Austin), NRDC, iBHubs with many more coming onboard in the future. Our vision is to create at least one entrepreneur in every household of Andhra Pradesh through an ecosystem of Academia, Industries and Government of Andhra Pradesh.
FORTISSIMO BY AP Innovation Society & Gastrotope :
The agreement between AP innovation society (APIS) and Gastrotope Private Limited is to have started jointly start FORTISSIMO acceleration program. The main aim of this FORTISSIMO acceleration program is to create a World-Leading farm to Fork Tech Ecosystem in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture/Food processing sectors.
- Accommodate the selected Agriculture/ Food processing startups at Sunrise incubation centre at Vizag
- Effectively implemented the acceleration program for selected startups.
- Funding support to AP registered startups as per APIS startup policy & fund provide through venture capitalists/Angle investors from govt of A.P.
- Authoring pilot programs through relevant departments.
- Identifying and selecting the potential startups and including them in to acceleration programs.
- For more details click here
AP Innovation Society & FICCI:
The agreement between AP innovation society (APIS) and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is to jointly start Technology incubation & business acceleration program. This program wishes to establish a model acceleration and incubation center and education program to prepare incubator managers, innovators, technology start-ups, and educators in their respective technology commercialization roles, having measurable outcomes of real enterprise growth and globalization of Andhra Pradesh technologies
- Dedicated Mentors & Instructors from FICCI and IC2 Institute to assist the APIS recognized Startups.
- Provide research and business development services to APIS recognized Startups.
- Providing 4 months acceleration training program.
- Top 25 selected applications will avail technology validation research and reporting service.
- Ten online Innovation Readiness courses to students, faculty, and aspiring entrepreneurs
- 4-day course on ‘The Scientist’s and Engineer’s’ Role in Technology Commercialization
Accelerator Launch pad program on
- Market validation and research
- Protecting intellectual assets
- Commercialization strategy
- Obtaining grants, start-up capital and series funding
- Venture formation
- Choosing a licensing strategy
- Attracting a network of stakeholders that provide support, deal-flow & connections
- Providing plug & play co-working facility to final selected top 4-startups in each cohort.
- Providing Market Access to top 4-startup of each batch through concerned Government departments.
10k Startup Warehouse By AP Innovation Society & NASSCOM:
The agreement between AP innovation society (APIS) and NASSCOM NASSCOM 10k Warehouse have started incubator programs in vizag sunrise incubation hub. The aim of 10K startups is to enable incubation, funding and supporting for 10k warehouse startups in India over the next ten years.
This program’s vision is to foster entrepreneurship, build entrepreneurial capabilities at scale and strengthen early stage support for tech startups.
- This program’s vision is to foster entrepreneurship and build entrepreneurial capabilities at scale and strengthen early stage support for tech startups
- Creating world class Technology startup ecosystem.
- Providing Incubation services for startups
- Entrepreneurial spirit programs from Universities, Colleges and schools through various events and activities.
- Incubation services
- Technology support services
- Quality assurance and marketing assistance
- IP right issues
- Providing plug & play co-working facility
- Facilitate training on Business development programs (Technical, Marketing, Legal and finance).
- Provide assistance to incubates in arranging licence, finance other clearance through single window startup policy
Innovation Promotion Services By AP Innovation Society & National Research Development Corporation:
AP innovation society (APIS) and National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) main aim is to providing Innovation Promotion Services. NRDC is one of the leading Technology transfer Organization in India. It is establishes to promote, develop, nurture and commercialize innovative, reliable and competitive technologies from R&D institutes through value addition and partnership. The following benefits are provided for Incubatee and MSME, Industries, educational institutional Innovation Society Startups in AP.
- To promote, develop and commercialise the technologies / know-how / inventions / patents / processes emanating from various national R&D institutions / Universities.
- Linking to Startup India Mission.
- Value added services like market research reports, Techno-Economic feasibility reports and basic engineering design packages for graduated startups.
- Provide Services as follows
- Mentoring Services
- Technology transfer/ Management
- Regulatory Assistance
- Skill development/EDP/Cluster Development
- Linkage with African and Latin America Countries.
- IPR Awareness & Training programs
- IPR advisory services and filling of patents
- Facilitation of Technology marketing in India and abroad
- Vetting of Technology transfer agreements
Startup Acceleration India By AP Innovation Society & Govin Capital Private Limited:
AP innovation society (APIS) and Govin Capital private Limited has started Style Startup Acceleration India. The main aim is to provide accelerator incubation facility for Startups at AP Innovation Society’s Sunrise incubation centre, Visakhapatnam.
- Specialized training programs with International mentors in the field of Entrepreneurship/ Technopreneurship and Innovation managements.
- Training programs for startups in the field of Entrepreneurship/ Technopreneurship and Innovation managements.
- For more information Click Here
Centre of Excellence for Internet of Things By AP Innovation Society & NASSCOM:
AP innovation society (APIS), MIETY, Govt of India and NASSCOM have started “Centre of Excellence for Internet of Things (CoE for IoT) in vizag sunrise incubation hub. This program is partially funded by the Government of India.
The CoE-IoT purpose is to provide all these facilities in one place to facilitate building of solutions and impacting the IoT eco system in India by helping startups/ developers.
The main objective of this program is to create an IoT industry in India worth of USD 15 billion by 2020. It has assumed that India would have share of 5-6% of Global IoT Industry.
- Promote disruptive Innovations.
- Competencies in Specialized Technologies.
- Access to Technology Platforms.
- Research activities for Business and Academic.
- Develop a Library / Stack of reusable solutions.
- Position as a thought leader.
- Develop human capital.
- Connect Government departments and local Industries to solve their challenges Through IoT.
- Assist with Financial support.
- Provide IoT based R&D centres.
- To incubate curated IoT based startups.